• All guests must complete a guest liability waiver prior to using our facilities.
• Guest waivers are valid for one year.
• Guest waivers for visitors 17 years old & under, must be completed and signed by a parent/legal guardian.
• Adult supervision is required for all guest and Youth Members 12 years old & under.
• Free & paid guest pass recipients must be 18 or older and present a valid photo ID.
• All guests must adhere to Member Policies, ie. Member Code of Conduct.
• Members are responsible for the actions of their guests and must accompany their guests throughout the duration of their visit. Ex: Members cannot sign their guest in, walk them to the pool and go to a group exercise class.
• Family Members are allotted 5 guest visits per year.
• Adult, College and Teen Members are allotted 3 guest visits per year.
• Short-term, Reciprocal, 7th Grade, Youth and Visiting Y Members are not permitted to invite guests.
• Guests invited by members are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests with free Day Passes are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests visiting without a member, free day pass or those who have reached their maximum of 4 visits per year may purchase a Day Pass ($20) or a Week Pass ($30) for facility access.
• Guests are not permitted to participate in Adult Basketball, Adult Soccer, Family Swim or paid Program Sessions. These programs are exclusively for Members Only.
• Facility access may be denied to guests and members found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy. Additional restrictions may apply.
The Summit Area YMCA also reserves the right to change these policies at any time. For more information, please contact us.
Please note: To ensure that all members and community members can interact within a safe and secure space, the Summit Area YMCA has teamed with Raptor Tech, whose instant screening program allows Summit Area YMCA staff to better protect members and guests from unwanted visitors, namely sexual offenders. All adults over the age of 18, including guests and volunteers, will be required to present a piece of state or government issued photo identification and get cleared by the Raptor system before being able to enter any Summit Area YMCA facility. If a potential threat is identified, the Raptor system sends instant alerts to designated management staff via email and text, law enforcement will be notified if necessary. Over 26,000 school and community facilities throughout the United States are protected by Raptor, a program with a comprehensive database with over a decade of accumulating data updated on a weekly basis.
For questions or more information, please contact us.