Small group training at the Berkeley Heights YMCA!
Discover MX4 Training. A unique, fresh, motivating, boutique style fitness experience that combines best-in-class functional training tools and equipment with traditional and non-traditional exercises. Each small group session is coached by an instructor, combining circuits of short intervals and rest that changes weekly. This method was designed to deliver maximize results and exciting workouts that improve cardiovascular fitness, power, strength and endurance in a way that’s right for your body and abilities. No matter what your goals, MX4 can help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts!
With MX4, you will:
• Build functional strength by performing weight-bearing exercises that reflect daily activities
• Burn fat and build muscle faster with high-intensity interval training that activates a natural human growth hormone
• Augment power with diverse resistance training
• Refine agility with forward, reverse and lateral drills
• Improve cardiovascular health with full-body exercise that’s easy on your joints
• Increase aerobic capacity, strength and endurance with unique upper-body workouts
The Berkeley Heights YMCA offers 2 versions of the MX4 program, MX4 & MX4 Active which offers modified intensity -- to accommodate all fitness levels. Multiple sessions available each week in 30 or 45 minutes options. Each session requires an additional fee*, monthly packages and training series offer savings per session.
Schedules for MX4 at the Berkeley Heights YMCA are available on The SAY Mobile app or our online schedules. Since group size is limited, class reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations will be accepted through The SAY Mobile App or our online schedules. Cancellation policy details can be found within our Group Exercise Class Guidelines & Policies. Since this session is a small group format, cancellation policies will be strictly enforced.
Sessions and packages for members and non-members can be purchased online or in-house at the Members Services desk. Please arrive a few minutes early for in-house payments.
Don’t miss your chance to experience this revolutionary new program and improve your fitness in ways you never thought possible!
CONNECT WITH ME:
(908)273-3330 Ext. 1137