• 12 and under*: Child must be participating in a YMCA program or directly supervised by a parent or guardian that is 18 years of age or older.
*Those in Teen Center, 7th Grade Initiative or Swim Team (11 and older) may enter alone with their valid scan card.
• 13 and older*: Member is issued a scan card and may be on the YMCA premises without a parent or guardian.
• 12 and under: Child must be participating in a YMCA program or directly supervised by a parent or guardian that is 18 years of age or older.
• 13 and older may use YMCA premises without parent or guardian.
• 11 and 12 year olds in 7th Grade Initiative are required to complete their demos in order to gain full access to the Wellness Center and Weight Room. The 7th Grade Initiative program is temporarily suspended.
• 13 and older may use all equipment without a parent or guardian. Demos on the equipment are highly recommended.
• 13 to 15 year olds may participate in group exercise classes excluding Primal Fitness, TRX, MX4 and “Hot” classes.
• 16 and older may participate in all group exercise classes.
Family Swim Age Requirements:
• 6 year olds and under must have a parent or responsible adult in the water within arm’s reach at all times
• 7 to 12 year olds must have a parent on deck or in the pool with them. The parent is NOT ALLOWED to leave the pool deck or building for any reason.
• 14 year olds and under must pass the swim test or wear an approved life jacket.
• Children between the ages of 10 to 18 cannot be responsible for siblings.
• Lap Swim Age Requirements: 12 and up
Aquatic Age Requirements:
• Indoor pools are open to individuals 16 and up