Discover MX4 Training at the Berkeley Heights YMCA. A unique, fresh, motivating, boutique style fitness experience that combines best-in-class functional training tools and equipment with traditional and non-traditional exercises. Each small group session is coached by an instructor, combining circuits of short intervals and rest that changes weekly. This method was designed to deliver maximize results and exciting workouts that improve cardiovascular fitness, power, strength and endurance in a way that’s right for your body and abilities. No matter what your goals, MX4 can help you achieve more with a mix of personal trainer attention, camaraderie and challenging progressive workouts!
MX4 | Coming Soon
MX4 TEENS | Coming Soon
With MX4, you will:
• Build functional strength by performing weight-bearing exercises that reflect daily activities
• Burn fat and build muscle faster with high-intensity interval training that activates a natural human growth hormone
• Augment power with diverse resistance training
• Refine agility with forward, reverse and lateral drills
• Improve cardiovascular health with full-body exercise that’s easy on your joints
• Increase aerobic capacity, strength and endurance with unique upper-body workouts
The Berkeley Heights YMCA offers 2 versions of the MX4 program, MX4 & MX4 Teens which offers modified intensity -- to accommodate all fitness levels. Multiple sessions available each week in 30 or 45 minutes options. Each session requires an additional fee*, monthly packages and training series offer savings per session.
Packages for members and non-members can be purchased online or in-house at the Members Services desk. Don’t miss your chance to experience this revolutionary new program and improve your fitness in ways you never thought possible!
Senior Health & Wellness Director
SUMMIT AREA YMCA
(908)273-3330 Ext. 1137