The Y has a new app — and you will LOVE IT!
Scan into the Y from your phone and gain access and ability to everything happening at the SAY... view Group Exercise, Gym and Pool schedules, reserve your spot in class, engage in awesome Y fitness challenges for prizes, record and track your workouts, earn member rewards, easily search and register for programs, find fun Y events, see our latest announcements and special offers and MUCH MORE with just the click of a button on your mobile device!
Along with our app, the SAY is introducing a new group exercise class reservation system that allows you to book your class reservations at both the Berkeley Heights YMCA & Summit YMCA directly on our website at www.thesay.org/class-schedules (or click on the Schedules tab from our navigation menu) and through our NEW YMCA MOBILE APP via the FIND A CLASS tab!
Rather use our website to book class reservations?
• Navigate to Class Schedules on our website
• Filter through location, category, class, instructor or dates as needed
• Scroll to browse classes (in chronological order)
• If a class requires a reservation, a Sign Up link will appear next to the Calendar icon
• Click on Sign Up under the class name you would like to reserve a spot in
• If you are not logged into GXP, you will be prompted to enter your GXP login info
• If this is your first time booking a class reservation, click on the Create a Login tab to register
• After logging in, you can click on the Reserve a Spot button
• Click on the Add to Calendar icon to add the class to your default personal calendar after completing your reservation. Class reservation reminder emails will not be sent unless the class has been cancelled or there is an instructor or format change. The default alert is set to 30 minutes prior to class time (alert settings can be adjusted within your personal calendar if needed). We also suggest if you cancel a class reservation, you remember to also delete it from your calendar to avoid confusion.
If you have specific questions that are not addressed in our FAQ, please contact us or use the form below. We continue to make improvements to better serve our members and your feedback is important.