PROGRAMS FOR ALL AGES & INTERESTS
To register for programs online you must have an account in our easy-to-use, convenient, web-based Membership Database system (Daxko). In your account, you will be able to safely and securely search and register for classes, programs, events, and camp, access all of your registrations, view your payment and transaction history, as well make payments, manage and update your information (name, address, billing information, etc.), and print receipts.
To register for group fitness classes, lap swim, etc. please visit: www.thesay.org/schedules. This requires a separate login via our class schedules and reservation system, also conveniently available on the SAY Mobile App.
Don't have an account? Follow the instructions to get started. If you already have an account, please skip to the Registration Instructions below.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Not sure if you have an account? Enter your email or phone number to get started!
- Once we find your account, enter your password for access.
- Forgot your password? Click on the "Forgot your password?" link and you will be sent a reset/change password message to the email address associated with your account. Please note, there are some known issues with the reset password link on Safari web browsers. If you're using an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Macbook, etc.), please copy the reset password link from your email and open it in another web browser -- such as Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Once you have changed your password, please return to the Login screen and sign into your account using your email address and new password.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES & PROGRAMS
- Sign in with your existing Membership account.
- Browse and register for programs and classes!
- Or browse our program guide and website and click on the Register button.
Adult Programs & Sports
Group Exercise Schedules
Small Group Training
Teens at the Y