As of June 1, 2021
With the recent loosening of restrictions by the Governor and local Health Department, we are happy to announce that we will be permitting guests during the Summer 2021 season!
Guest Pass Policies
• As of June 21, members will be permitted to bring guests to the pool with the purchase of a day pass. Members must be present at the facility with their guests.
• Members are responsible for their guests at all times and guests are considered members for the day and must adhere to the facility rules and policies as well as our Members Code of Conduct.
• Members will be charged a per person daily rate for each guest brought to the facility (see fees below). Free entry for children under 3 years of age.
• Guest passes will be available for purchase online only and must be purchased in advance to arrival at the pool. As per the local Department of Health, the facility will operate cashless this summer.
• Guests may be limited on some weekends/holidays, and on days with special events are planned to ensure members have access to our facility comfortably.
• Each guest is required to register at the pool entrance upon each visit, show photo identification and sign the Summit Area YMCA guest waiver. To save time at check-in, please have your guest complete the waiver in advance. The waiver only has to be completed once.
• For guests under 18 years of age, their guest waiver must be signed by their legal guardian and a responsible adult is required to complete their registration at the pool entrance and accompany them.
• The guest policy is for the safety and security of our members and guests and applies to guests of all ages.
• All purchased guest passes expire at end of the 2021 pool season. They do no rollover to the next season.
• Free entry for children under 3 years of age.
• Weekdays: $15
• Weekends: $20
• Happy hour (any day after 5:00 PM): $10