Dear Summit Area YMCA Members,
Welcome to our easy-to-use, convenient, web-based system that will enable you to safely and securely:
- Search and register for classes, programs, events, and camp
- Manage and update your account online from the comfort of your home or mobile device (for name, address, credit card changes, billing information, scheduling payments, viewing payment history etc.,)
- Print receipts for programs, tuition, and other purchases.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO REGISTRATION PAGE.
NEW USERS: Every membership unit must set up and activate an online account in order to register for programs. If you do not have an account, this process is simple and should take about five minutes. Your online account will be then immediately available. Please follow these steps:
- Click here to begin the process.
- In the box that says “I want to set up online access for my account” and click on “Find Account”
- To find your account, enter your member information (last name, birthday, and zip code OR the Member ID on your membership card) and then click “Submit”. If an email address is associated with your account, that email will be sent a reset/change password message.
- Once you have changed your password, please return to the Login screen and sign into your account using your email address and new password.
- Congratulations, you have now set up and activated your online account. You will now be able to browse and register for programs.
Please make sure that your web browser is updated. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, and Firefox web browsers allow for a smooth online registration experience. Older versions of the Safari browser (for Mac) will need to be updated.
If you are unable to set up your online account, please call the Front Desk at 908-273-3330 or send us an email to email@example.com. The Front Desk will help you create your online account. Of course, you may also always come into our branches and register in person at one of our three locations:
- Berkeley Heights YMCA, 550 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Summit YMCA, 67 Maple Street, Summit, NJ
- The Learning Circle YMCA, 95 Morris Avenue, Summit, NJ
Thank you, in advance, for your patience and for making the YMCA an important part of your life. We hope that our online system will make it easier for you to participate in and take advantage of all that we have to offer.