Become a Summit Area YMCA member and enjoy all the benefits of membership, including lower member pricing for classes, clinics, leagues and lessons. Other benefits include early registration, open swim and gym, free rock climb and more. If you are already a Summit Area YMCA member with an online account, you can skip this step and register online without creating an online account again.
Not a member? Sign up for your free online account (click here) to register for classes at the non-member price.
1. Sign Up for a YMCA Membership at a home branch. Each Child must have an Active YMCA Membership (Youth, Teen, or Family) to register for youth swim.
Do you have questions about a YMCA membership? Read our FAQ:
If you need assistance signing up for a membership online please call give us a call during business hours:
Summit YMCA (908) 273 3330 or Berkeley Heights YMCA (908) 464 8373
Your membership is all year round so you can also participate
• Sports leagues, classes & clinics
• Open gym time
• Swim classes
• Indoor rockwall & climbing classes
• Teen TRX, Nerf Wars, and more!
• Family swim time
• Parent/child classes and workshops
• Fun family events like movie nights, parties, festivals, field trips, & more!
• Before & Afterschool care
• Holiday care
• Offsite care
• Extended care and more!