A Summit Area YMCA Membership is required to register for camp online. Summer camp registration (with the exception of The Learning Circle YMCA summer camps) is online only. You may reserve a space for your child by paying the full camp fee or with a non-refundable $50 deposit for each week of camp. Payments due on June 1, June 15, July 1 and July 15 will automatically be charged to the credit/debit card on file unless alternative arrangements are made with the Camp Registrar.
To ensure a safe and quality camp experience for all campers, online registration for the upcoming camp week closes at 11:59 PM Tuesday. After Tuesday, a Late Registration Fee of $25 will be applied per registration for the upcoming week. Late registrations must be requested via the Camp Registrar. If the Emergency Contact Information is incomplete for your child, their camp registrations will be rejected. For Extended Care participants, a Late Pick-Up Fee of $5/minute will be applied per minute for children picked up after 6:30PM.
The Summit Area YMCA reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate camp services for the following reasons:
1. Overdue fee payment(s).
2. Harassment, intimidation or bullying whether written, physical, verbal or via electronic communication will not be tolerated. Any action that disrupts or interferes with the orderly operation of camp or the rights of the other campers may be considered grounds for suspension and/or termination.
3. Chronic tardiness at pick-up time.
4. Chronic failure to inform the YMCA of a child’s absence.
5. Use/possession of illegal substances or weapons.
6. Any child who leaves camp on their own without notification will not be allowed to return to camp for the rest of the season.
7. No refunds will be issued if a camper is terminated because of their involvement regarding items 1 through 6 in the Termination Policy list.
8. Incomplete or inaccurate emergency contact information.
You may reserve a space for your child by paying the full camp fee or with a non-refundable $50 deposit for each week of camp. Payments due on June 1, June 15, July 1 and July 15 will automatically be charged to the credit/debit card on file unless alternative arrangements are made with the Camp Registrar.
Camp fees may be eligible for refunds before May 1, 2020 at the discretion of the Camp Director. All refunds are charged a $20 processing fee.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Overwhelmed with camp options? Use our Camp Planner to help you organize your schedule and budget!
Need assistance with camp registration? View our Online Registration Help Guide for step by step instructions.
Have billing questions? Contact us!