Updated May 2022
As of June 4, guest day passes are available for purchase to SCP and Summit Area YMCA members. A one-time only trial day pass is also available for purchase for non-members over the age of 18.
• All guests must be accompanied by a SCP member unless they are a member of the Summit Area YMCA or have purchased one-time only trial day pass is available to non-members over the age of 18.
• Summit Area YMCA members have a limit of 2 passes per month (6 total for the season).
• Members are responsible for their guests at all times and guests are considered members for the day and must adhere to the facility rules and policies as well as our Members Code of Conduct.
• Guest passes will be available for purchase online only and must be purchased in advance to arrival at the pool. As per the local Department of Health, the facility will operate cashless this summer.
• Guests may be limited on some weekends/holidays, and on days with special events are planned to ensure members have access to our facility comfortably.
• Each guest is required to register at the pool entrance upon each visit, show photo identification and sign the Summit Area YMCA guest waiver. To save time at check-in, please have your guest complete the waiver in advance. The waiver only has to be completed once.
• For guests under 18 years of age, their guest waiver must be signed by their legal guardian and a responsible adult is required to complete their registration at the pool entrance and accompany them.
• The guest policy is for the safety and security of our members and guests and applies to guests of all ages.
• All purchased guest passes expire at end of the 2022 pool season. They do not rollover to the next season.
• Free entry for children under 2 years of age.
• The guest policy is subject to change at any time.
• Weekdays: $15
• Weekends: $20
• Happy hour (any day after 5:00 PM): $10
44 Morrison Road
Springfield, NJ 07081