Private lessons and personal training give you the benefit of having a customized experience. Our highly qualified and encouraging trainers and staff will fit a routine and schedule especially for your needs, interests, and goals. In private lessons and personal training you will also have the full attention of the instructor to ensure you are achieving great results! We also offer buddy training and small group training.
Our Personal Training program is designed to provide our members with an individualized program based on your needs and your goals.
Benefits of working with a personal trainer include:
• A personalized program designed for you and your goals
• An efficient workout program to improve your health
• Professional assistance in improving strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health
• Instruction on correct form and technique.
Move beyond the basics by working with a personal trainer/coach and receive personalized attention in a small group format! Small group training is a fun, effective and affordable way to reach your fitness goals. Our nationally recognized certified trainers lead these groups focusing on individual strengths, goals and fitness levels of the participants.
Group training is progressive and results driven. While closed group sessions generally last six weeks, we will also offer small group drop-in training classes in our new Training Zone like TRX|Rip Training, KettleBell Strength & Conditioning, Primal Fitness and more! Join with your friends or make new ones. If you don’t see a small group that works for you, create your own group (minimum of 4 required).
These sessions are:
• 50 minutes in length
• Limited to a maximum of 8 participants (depending on the format)
• Sessions are designed and led by the YMCA Personal Trainer/Coaches
• Reservations are available through Mind Body Online, one week prior.
• Payments can be made through the front desk and will be transferred to your Mind Body account within 24 hours.
The schedules are available online through Mind Body and in print at the front desk.
If you have any questions, please contact: Alice Stein (908) 273-3330 Ext. 1152 (E) email@example.com
TRANSFORM HOW YOU SEE YOUR FOOD WITH NUTRITION COACHING AT THE BERKELEY HEIGHTS YMCA
You will receive on-going support, personalized information, realistic and individualized goals that allow for lasting lifestyle changes, amazing recipes, motivation, sample grocery lists, meal planning assistance, advice on avoiding fad diets, objective feedback and tools to avoid lifestyle diseases.
EXAMPLES AREAS OF ASSISTANCE:
• Healthy eating
• Learn more about healthy fats
• How to read nutrition labels
• Meal planning
• Cooking advice
• Weight management
• Portion control
• Gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian or vegan diets
• Uncommon food allergies
• Health issues that require changes to eating habits
Daytime/Evening/Weekend Hours Available
Cost: $65.00 per one-hour session
Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our dieticians: Karin Von Zelowitz, MS and Alyssa Reyes, RD
For more information, please contact: Lisa McQuilkin, (908) 464 8373 ext. 2026 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
Your wellness coach will meet with you one-on one to discuss your wellness goals and design a wellness vision. Your program is composed of month goals and weekly goals. Achieve improved wellness according to what best fits your lifestyle, needs, and goals! Your coach will provide guidance, support and accountability to help you achieve success.
• Gain Strength
• Increase Endurance
• Lose Weight
• Build Power
• Improve Form
• Rehab from Injury
• Maximize Efficiency
• Overcome Plateaus
For more information, please contact: Tracy Wanamaker (908) 273 3330 ext. 1133 (E) email@example.com