All members & guests must adhere to Member Policies and Member Code of Conduct. Facility access may be denied to members & guests found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy.
All changes to membership (upgrades, downgrades and holds) must be made by the 25th of the month prior to ensure proper billing.
Members must submit, in person, at least 1 business day prior to bill date, the YMCA Membership Edit Form to cancel their membership. Once the form is received, the member will have one more payment and their membership will remain active for the entire month after that final payment is made.
Membership cards are issued to all members over the age of 13 and must be presented at Member Services each time you enter the facility. Membership cards are not transferable.
Lockers are available to members. Arrangements may be made at Member Services.
Gift Certificates for membership or programs may be purchased at Member Services.
Classes will be rescheduled or credits issued for cancellations due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or cancellations made by the YMCA. Class attendance is the responsibility of the participant. The Y does not provide make-up classes due to member absences.
A nominal charge may apply. Transfers will be made without charge in cases of inappropriate class placement or class cancellation.
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to insufficient enrollment or other circumstances beyond its control. If we cancel any class in which you are enrolled, you will be given a full refund/credit or placed in another class.
• All guests must complete a liability waiver prior to using our facilities. Guest waivers are valid for one year.
• Guest waivers for visitors 17 years old & under, must be signed in by parent/legal guardian. Adult supervision is required for all guest and Youth Members 12 years old & under.
• Free & paid guest pass recipients must be 18 or older and present a valid photo ID.
• All guests must adhere to Member Policies, ie. Member Code of Conduct.
• Members are responsible for the actions of their guests and must accompany their guests throughout the duration of their visit. Ex: Members cannot sign their guest in, walk them to the pool and go to a group exercise class.
• Family Members are allotted 5 guest visits per year.
• Adult, College and Teen Members are allotted 3 guest visits per year.
• Short-term, Reciprocal, 7th Grade, Youth and Visiting Y Members are not permitted to invite guests.
• Guests invited by members are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests with free Day Passes are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests visiting without a member, free day pass or those who have reached their maximum of 4 visits per year may purchase a Day Pass ($20) or a Week Pass ($30) for facility access.
• Guests are not permitted to participate in Adult Basketball, Adult Soccer, Family Swim or paid Program Sessions. These programs are exclusively for Members Only.
• Facility access may be denied to guests and members found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy. Additional restrictions may apply.
The Summit Area YMCA also reserves the right to change these policies at any time. For more information, please contact us.
Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payment is an easy way to pay as you go! Your VISA, American Express or MasterCard is debited monthly. Membership is continuous until cancelled in writing.
Full Payment: Annual dues may be paid in full upon joining and yearly thereafter. Payments are accepted via cash, check or credit card. See Member Service desk for details.
Joining Fee: This one-time fee is due in full upon joining or rejoining, and is used to maintain buildings and equipment. The fee is waived for memberships that are renewed within 45 days of expiration.
A voluntary $5 monthly tax deductible contribution may be added to the monthly dues and supports our Annual Campaign efforts.
The YMCA reserves the right to change membership fees with a 30-day written notice to members.