IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP UPDATES
Please read our latest announcement regarding your membership & dues.
NEWS & UPDATES
Outdoor group exercise classes, outdoor fitness center, private indoor fitness center access, outdoor pool, personal training and summer camp are now open!
Have a question or need to get in touch?
Every member and program participant must sign an updated Summit Area YMCA membership waiver prior to visiting our facility or participating in any Y programs. The waiver must be completed for each member in your unit. This only has to be completed once.
Sign the Waiver
All members & guests must adhere to Member Policies and Member Code of Conduct. Facility access may be denied to members & guests found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy.
All membership changes (holds and terminations) must be made via the Membership Change Request form by the 25th of the month prior to ensure proper billing.
For membership type upgrades or downgrades, please contact Member Services directly.
Membership cards are issued to all members over the age of 13 and must be presented at Member Services each time you enter the facility. After your membership card is issued, you may also add it to the SAY Mobile App to use at check-in. Membership cards are not transferable.
Lockers are available to members. Arrangements may be made at Member Services.
Gift Certificates for membership or programs may be purchased at Member Services.
Classes may be rescheduled or credits issued for cancellations due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or cancellations made by the YMCA. Class attendance is the responsibility of the participant. The Y does not provide make-up classes due to member absences.
A nominal charge may apply. Transfers will be made without charge in cases of inappropriate class placement or class cancellation.
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to insufficient enrollment or other circumstances beyond its control. If we cancel any class in which you are enrolled, you will be given a full refund/credit or placed in another class. All other program specific refunds may have individual policies in place, please contact the program director for more information.
***As of March 2020 only Summit Area YMCA members may use our facility and/or participate in Y activities. Guests, guest passes or day passes will not be honored at this time.
• All guests must complete a liability waiver prior to using our facilities. Guest waivers are valid for one year.
• Guest waivers for visitors 17 years old & under, must be signed in by parent/legal guardian. Adult supervision is required for all guest and Youth Members 12 years old & under.
• Free & paid guest pass recipients must be 18 or older and present a valid photo ID.
• All guests must adhere to Member Policies, ie. Member Code of Conduct.
• Members are responsible for the actions of their guests and must accompany their guests throughout the duration of their visit. Ex: Members cannot sign their guest in, walk them to the pool and go to a group exercise class.
• Family Members are allotted 5 guest visits per year.
• Adult, College and Teen Members are allotted 3 guest visits per year.
• Short-term, Reciprocal, 7th Grade, Youth and Visiting Y Members are not permitted to invite guests.
• Guests invited by members are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests with free Day Passes are limited to 1 visit per month with a maximum of 4 visits per year.
• Guests visiting without a member, free day pass or those who have reached their maximum of 4 visits per year may purchase a Day Pass ($20) or a Week Pass ($30) for facility access.
• Guests are not permitted to participate in Adult Basketball, Adult Soccer, Family Swim or paid Program Sessions. These programs are exclusively for Members Only.
• Facility access may be denied to guests and members found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy. Additional restrictions may apply.
The Summit Area YMCA also reserves the right to change these policies at any time. For more information, please contact us.
Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payment is an easy way to pay as you go! Your VISA, American Express or MasterCard is debited monthly. Membership is continuous until cancelled in writing.
Full Payment: Annual dues may be paid in full upon joining and yearly thereafter. Payments are accepted via cash, check or credit card. See Member Service desk for details.
Joining Fee: This one-time fee is due in full upon joining or rejoining, and is used to maintain buildings and equipment. The fee is waived for memberships that are renewed within 45 days of expiration.
A voluntary $5 monthly tax deductible contribution may be added to the monthly dues and supports our Annual Campaign efforts.
The YMCA reserves the right to change membership fees with a 30-day written notice to members.