Did you know -- the Y offers guest passes so you can try our facilities for free before you become a member?
What does the Summit Area YMCA have to offer?
Classes, group exercise, state-of-the-art equipment, free child care, swimming pools, and more!
- Unlimited attendance to 100+ group fitness classes per week
- State-of-the-art fitness centers and exercise equipment
- Two heated swimming pools available everyday (at the Summit YMCA)
- InBody: Body Composition Analysis Scale (at the Summit YMCA)
- Open gym time
- Nationwide access to participating YMCA's when you travel*
- Affordable personal and small group training
- Wellness Navigation
- Activtrax: Personalized workout plan software
- Free childcare while you work out
- Invitations to special events
- Programs for kids, programs for adults, programs for everyone!
- A chance to join our mission and make an impact on your community
- Helpful, welcoming and caring staff
- Opportunities for you to be active, make friends, have fun, and discover who you are and what you can achieve!
- Improved self-confidence and a sense of belonging
- No annual contracts
- So much more!
You can try the Y for free with a guest pass and if you've been invited by a friend or decide to join with one, you both can save 20% off membership fees with a Buddy Membership.
For more information, to claim a guest pass and schedule a tour, or to register to become a member, click on a link below, contact us or come visit us in-person!
Join today and you'll receive a special offer! Be sure to inquire about our new member specials!
*Joining Berkeley Heights YMCA Members: Reciprocal memberships are valid for All-In-One Family and All-In-One adult members only.
Visit the Berkeley Heights branch, to discover a number of high energy, fun group exercise classes ranging from our popular Pound, Les Mills Body Pump, Cardio Blast, or All Terrain Cycling. For a more gentle, yet still challenging work out, try Barre Sculpt — or relax with Gentle Yoga, Balance Strength and Coordination, or Tai Chi.
At the Summit YMCA, group exercise offerings include Les Mills Body Pump or GRIT, Indoor Rowing, Hot Yoga, Barre Sculpt, Vinyasa Yoga, and Ai Chi aquatic fitness to name a few. In addition to group exercise, the Summit YMCA provides a state-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Centers, 2 warm pools, gymnasium with full sized basketball court, steam room, sauna and more!
Adults over the age of 18 will be able to use the facility for the day’s entirety after signing in with the Member Services Desk at their designated branch. Photo identification and a signed guest waiver are required to gain access to the facility.
After you fall in love with the Y, become a member with a buddy and save 20% off your monthly rate! Membership will provide access to YMCA KidZone babysitting, special events and much more. The Summit Area YMCA is a community stronghold that connects people from all walks of life in a neutral, stigma-free space for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Since its founding in 1886, the Summit Area YMCA has been working side-by-side with our neighbors to ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income and background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. For families and individuals in need, please inquire about the Y’s need-based financial assistance.
For more information, to claim your guest pass and schedule a tour, or to register to become a member, click on a link below, contact us or come visit us in-person! We can't wait to meet you!
The Summit Area YMCA is one of area’s leading 501c3 organizations. Our programs and services are open to all through our financial assistance programs made possible through the generosity of our members, donors, staff and partners. To help us help others, please make your donation today at www.thesay.org.