Let's celebrate Valentine's Day together!
On February 14, the Y is offering free guest passes for you to share your love of the Y with your swolemate, family, or friends. Guests can enjoy all the Y has to offer, including the fitness center, group exercise classes, and swimming pools. What better way to show your loved ones how much you care about their health and well-being!
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Time: All day
Location: Berkeley Heights YMCA & Summit YMCA
2. Be more adventurous. It’s easier to try new things with a buddy. You may just find an activity you love, one that feels more like fun and less like a workout.
3. Be more consistent. When someone else is counting on you to show up, you won’t want to let them down.
Read the full CDC article here.
• All guests must sign a guest waiver prior to entry the Y. To fill out the waiver, please click here.
• Available to guests 13 years old & older. A parent/guardian must complete the waiver for minor participants under the age of 18.
• Guests 18 or older must present a valid photo ID upon check-in.
• Guests must adhere to all member participation, safety protocols and program specific policies, ie. those listed on our Member's Code of Conduct.
• Guests are not permitted to participate in any paid program sessions or family swim. These programs are exclusively for registered members only.
• Facility access may be denied to guests found in violation of the Member Code of Conduct and/or the Guest Pass Policy. Additional restrictions may apply.
• Promotion only valid Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at the Berkeley Heights YMCA and Summit YMCA.
• The Summit Area YMCA reserves the right to change these policies at any time.
Senior Director of Membership
SUMMIT AREA YMCA
In 1886, we were founded as the Young Men's Christian Association, but today, we are The Y. An association that values, and is made stronger by, its diverse people. We stand for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility — For a better us. We are committed to creating equal opportunity for all regardless of gender, age, disability, income, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religious affiliation. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive culture in which our four core values — responsibility, honesty, caring and respect — are integral to everyday operations.
Each year, as one of the area’s leading 501(c)3 charitable organizations, the Summit Area YMCA serves more than 15,000 individuals with our free and fee-based programs and services in an area spanning the New Jersey communities of Berkeley Heights, Gillette, Millburn, New Providence, Short Hills, Springfield, Stirling and Summit. Our history is rooted in working side-by-side with our neighbors to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Through the generosity of our members, donors, and partners, we are able to offer financial assistance for our programs and services to those in need.