The holiday season is here and what better way to treat yourself by splurging on your own personal training sessions for a better and healthier you! Don't wait for the New Year, get motivated and jump start your way to better health with our Black Friday savings on Personal Training! Starting November 26 through December 31, enjoy up to $120 in savings with a purchase of up to 2 packages of 12 personal trainings sessions.
• 12 personal training 60-minute sessions
• Sessions expire after 6 months of the purchase date, non-refundable. Max of two 12 session packages per member.
Berkeley Heights YMCA & Summit YMCA
• $900 package ($60 savings)
• $1800 for 2 packages ($120 savings)
Registration will be open November 26 through December 31, 2021.
SUMMIT YMCA PERSONAL TRAINING
Our Personal Training program is designed to provide you with an individualized exercise plan based on your needs, abilities and goals.
There will also be a special group exercise schedule for Black Friday that is sure to shake your turkey tail feather and motivate you to lose some calories from your Thanksgiving feast! Sign up for any of these group exercise classes in the SAY mobile app or online schedules.
• Shopping Frenzy Cardio | 7:15-8:00 AM | Group Ex Studio
• Grateful Gentle Yoga | 8:00-9:00 AM | Mind Body Studio
• Strength, Stretch & Stability | 8:15-9:00 AM | Gymnasium
• Black Friday Special Cycling | 9:30-10:00 AM | Cycling Studio
• Turkey Burn Zone & Tone | 10:30-11:15 AM | Group Ex Studio
• Cranberry Blast Boot Camp | 8:30-9:15 AM | Auditorium
• Black Friday Special Cycling | 9:00-9:45 AM | Cycling Studio
• Battle Ropes | 9:00-9:45 AM | Triangle Room
• Turkey Shuffle (Zumba) | 9:30-10:15 AM | Auditorium
• Harvest Enhance Fitness | 10:45-11:45 AM | Auditorium
• Restorative Yoga | 12:00-1:00 PM | Yoga Room
Do you have family or friends visiting for the holidays? They can join you for the day with the Y's free guest pass!
In 1886, we were founded as the Young Men's Christian Association, but today, we are The Y. An association that values, and is made stronger by, its diverse people. We stand for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility — For a better us. We are committed to creating equal opportunity for all regardless of gender, age, disability, income, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religious affiliation. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive culture in which our four core values — responsibility, honesty, caring and respect — are integral to everyday operations.
Each year, as one of the area’s leading 501(c)3 charitable organizations, the Summit Area YMCA serves more than 15,000 individuals with our free and fee-based programs and services in an area spanning the New Jersey communities of Berkeley Heights, Gillette, Millburn, New Providence, Short Hills, Springfield, Stirling and Summit. Our history is rooted in working side-by-side with our neighbors to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Through the generosity of our members, donors, and partners, we are able to offer financial assistance for our programs and services to those in need.