The Summit Area YMCA is a volunteer-driven and volunteer led non-profit organization that works together to strengthen community through meaningful and impactful programs, services and more. During National Volunteer Week April 7-13, we honor our volunteers, who are integral to helping the Y achieve its mission in serving the community with a focus in youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We couldn’t do it without you. Thank you!
At both the Summit YMCA and Berkeley Heights YMCA, activities and events will be held during the week of April 7-13 to celebrate the generosity and dedication of our wonderful volunteers.
To show our gratitude, volunteers are invited to a special dinner!
WHERE: Berkeley Heights YMCA
Please RSVP to Melissa Kardos:
(P) (908) 464-8373 next. 2230
To show our gratitude, volunteers will receive a special gift from the Summit YMCA during volunteer week. Please join us in the festivities.
• Wall of Fame recognizing our Brightest Stars with balloons to represent how we expand and grow as we learn from others.
• “Thank You” coffee bar in the lobby 7AM-9AM
• Volunteer opportunities available at the Y! Sign up today and receive a scratch off card for a chance to win a prize.
• Join us for a Volunteer Happy Hour at The Office Bar and Grill in Summit, and receive a scratch off card for a chance to win a free gift!
• Each volunteer is worth a mint! Guess how many volunteers to win a free gift. Each mint represents a Summit Y Volunteer.
• Volunteer Certificates awarded to our volunteers.
• Join us for a Teen Volunteer Dodgeball Party and enjoy Pizza and Cupcakes, in the Gymnasium at the Summit Y.
• To show our gratitude, volunteers will receive a special gift. Pick up your gift today at the Summit branch.
BERKELEY HEIGHTS YMCA
CONNECT WITH ME
(908) 464-8373 ext. 2230
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE/VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
CONNECT WITH ME
(908) 273-3330 ext. 1174