Join us for a day trip to The Jersey Shore's most historical towns - Asbury Park and Ocean Grove.
Once referred to as New Jersey’s Twin Cities, come explore the rich past and current buzz around the historical towns of Asbury Park and Ocean Grove, New Jersey.
• Enjoy a private guided walking tour led by local Jersey Shore historian and learn how these communities were established, how they have overcome many challenges and what lies ahead.
• See Modern & Victorian architecture, popular music venues and the music/theatre scene of this area.
• Visit Asbury Park, recently selected as the “Coolest Small Town in America.”
• Visit & learn about Ocean Grove, a town designated as a State and National Historic District. Ocean Grove boasts the largest number of 20th century architectural style buildings remaining in the country
• Hear stories of the rich & famous from yesterday & today.
• Learn about New Jersey Folklore during the Age of Prohibition and Women’s Suffrage.
• Enjoy a sit-down, three-course luncheon at Brick Wall Tavern and Dining Room.
Round Trip Luxury Bus Transportation to and from Summit.
Wear Comfortable Shoes! Lots of walking!
Cost: $110 members, $120 nonmembers (All inclusive)
CONNECT WITH ME
Phone: 908-273-3330 Ext. 1186