We would like to let you know that based on parent feedback, we’ve made some changes to our swim lesson program and we are proud to debut the new Seals Swim School! Our goal is to develop strong, confident swimmers and our program teaches students sequence-based skills that progresses them from one level to the next.
• You only have to sign up one-time for the March - June session (Year-long session runs September through June). No more having to register for a session every 8 weeks or getting blocked from your desired class time. Securing your chosen time slot helps guarantee weekly, continuous swim lessons to build confident swimmers. Our curriculum remains the same and we’ll give you regular reports of your child’s progress.
• Convenient, automatic monthly payment that secure your child’s spot. Simply select the desired day and time and you will be billed on the 5th of every month.
• We’ve simplified class names to lessen any confusion and grouped classes instead by age.
• The program requires a two-month commitment to maximize your child’s ability to make progress in the water. After that, if you must cancel out of the program, we require 30 days’ notice prior to the start of your monthly payment and the submission of a Cancellation Form to discontinue your child’s lessons. Please note, if you cancel we cannot guarantee that same time slot or day should you choose to return at a later date.
• If, during the year, you need to switch days or times please complete the Class Change Form and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs as long as we have an available spot.
For advanced swimmers (ages 6-16) we’d like to introduce you to the new Pre-Swim Team program. If your child is currently registered for Stroke Introduction, Stroke Development, Stroke Mechanics, or Pathways, they can automatically advance to the Pre-Swim Team program. For all other interested participants, a swim evaluation is required. Children must be between ages 6-16, able to swim 25 yards of freestyle and backstroke to participate in Pre-Swim Team. Participation in the Pre-Swim Team does not guarantee acceptance to the Seals Swim Team. Fall tryouts are always required.
Don’t forget, online registration for Spring opens February 5 for members, and February 12 for non-members. Explore Seals Swim School and other available programs today! If you have any questions about the new swim program, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you back in the pool area soon!
CONNECT WITH ME:
Phone: 908-273-3330 Ext. 1147